Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Myself

hi, everyone my name is Savera my friends call me lady V, because somethings people cant pronounce my name so I decided to shorten it to Vera ,I am twenty year old, a student of rutgers university and a full time junior as a marketing student , I live in new jersey and i am not going to be that specific because i dont want strange people tracing me. i just want to be my self and i am going to let you guys to now a little about me. Actually there is not much to said but i will definately make it and interesting one. I am an African because both parents of mine are all Africans from Ghana which is in the West part of Africa. I was born in rochester ny, well i think rochester is dying out and it needs to be developed and people must STOP stealing. Let me tell you a story, a few weeks a go my dad went to rochester for a hair photo-shot. He does this on his part time business. he video tapes the styles on models hair's and takes pictures and duplicates them and sale them for business. our Business is called PRESTIGE "d" AFRIQUE but now that my parents are divorced is IMAGE AMERICA. located in New Jersey in Somerset. we also have a hair salon in there, but let continue with the story when he was finished and done with the models paid them and ready to leave, he went outside to spark the car on because up states New York is very cold you can even fill your inner bones in your body shaking..... nah sike just joking but its very cold out there after he came in the building, started to pack the camera's back inside the car .... lord and behold the car is missing at site. someone drove its away just in a minute. so my dad call the cop's they almost spend about an hour and half getting to the salon. my dad almost went mad in his brains because his business documents were in there. And that was my stepmom's Mercedez Benz. Up to now we havent heard nothing for the police. And I know God will definately Punish that mONSTER. SOo now My dad does not leave his car running anymore now that is a life lesson to very one. who reads this blog. As of now, I am an ordinary student looking for a job and an income. Thanks for your reading and This is Being Myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment